LET'S GET STARTED
- Remove the White pull tab from the bottom of your Java so that your Java is powered. If it is not there, that is ok, your Java is powered.
- To begin, select "OK, LET'S GET STARTED" in the WePlenish Mobile Companion App.
STEP 1: POWER UP
- Press and hold the Smart Container's button until the light flashes (approximately 5 seconds), then release the button. If there is no light flashing, please check that the batteries are properly and fully inserted. The Java is designed to allow the batteries to last over 1 year, but if your Java has been in use and there is no light flashing please replace the batteries. If after replacing the batteries there is no flashing please contact us and we'll happily assist you.
- Click "OK, THE LIGHT IS FLASHING" once the light is flashing blue.
iPhone - STEP 2: CONNECT
- Go to your iPhone"s Settings > Network > WiFi" and select the network that starts with "WePlenish." Once connected come back to the WePlenish app. (Note: If your phone says "No internet connection" don't worry, continue process)
Android - STEP 2: CONNECT
- Go to your Android's "Settings > Network > WiFi" and select the network that starts with "WePlenish." Once connected come back to the WePlenish app. (Note: If your phone has a drop down saying "WiFi has no internet access" don't worry, continue process)
SELECT A NETWORK
- Select your WiFi Network and enter WiFi password when prompted
LINK A PRODUCT
- Link a product to your WePlenish Smart Container that you would like to automatically re-order, so you Never Run Out.